We’ve been a fan of the Apple TV since its inception. As expected, the newest version of the Apple TV wows in comparison to its predecessor. The Apple TV 4K will change the way you watch tv. Take a look at what you have to look forward to!
With four times more pixels than standard HD, 4K renders images on your screen with lifelike detail. Supporting high dynamic range video and Dolby Vision, you can enjoy brighter and deeper colour contrasts and be naturally immersed in the latest films, documentaries and more.
Apple TV 4K Review And Features
Apple TV 4K
Recommended Retail Price: £179 (32 GB) £199 (64 GB)
- Access to thousands of HD and UHD movies and TV shows from iTunes, many in 1080o or stunning 4K
- Play through Apple TV 4K on your UHD television and your music and photos can stream from your computer too.
- With the App Store on your TV you can easily enjoy family games or individual matches on the big screen.
- Support for both Dolby Vision and HDR10, to ensure you can enjoy incredible-looking TV shows and movies on your HDR TV.
- AirPlay allows you to stream content from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on your TV. And the intuitive interface makes it easy to find whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Updated remote: Siri Remote means you can ask for your favourite entertainment, so you no longer have to hunt through each of your apps individually. Just ask Siri to: ‘Find a new comedy show’ and be delivered all the options available to you. As well as Siri, the remote has a Touch surface to let you use it like you use your iPhone.
- Watch your favourite shows via apps like BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Amazon Prime, Netflix, NOW TV and more.
- Using the Home app, you can access all your home’s smart accessories remotely through Apple TV.*
If you aren’t impressed with the current upgrades, you’ll certainly be when Autumn rolls around. This Autumn, you’ll be able to enjoy the following upgrades:
- Turn your iPhone into an Apple Remote
- Autofill your saved passwords securely from your iOS devices and effortlessly access all your must-see Apple TV apps.
*New to Smart Home technology? Take a look at Smart Living products that work with Apple HomeKit. Smart Home technology runs the gamut of cameras, lighting, locks, switched, heating and cooling, sensors and more.