The Google Home Mini is a Home Assistant that will integrate with your Smart Home, tell you the weather, schedule your calendar reminders, and more. Another plus? It’s so small and portable, you might even find yourself taking it with you on your vacation to help you streamline! Read on to learn more about Google Home Mini Features.
Google Home Mini
Get Answers from Google
- Just by using your voice, get the latest weather, traffic, finance, news, sports and more.
- Ask for things like translations, calculations, nutrition information and unit conversions.
- Find other information with the power of Google Search, Maps, and more, built right in.
Manage Your Day
- Get personalised help managing your schedule, commute and more whenever Google Home Mini recognises your voice (with your permission, of course).
- Use it to set alarms, timers and reminders and listen to news and radio stations.
Play, Pause and Rewind, Hands-free
- Control compatible entertainment hands-free from the comfort of your sofa. Google Home Mini works with your Chromecast so that you can start streaming shows, movies and music from compatible content providers on your TV or speakers with just your voice.**Google Home Mini is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required. Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast or a TV with Chromecast built-in.
Control Your Smart Home
- Use your voice to control compatible smart lights, thermostats, switches and more from your favourite home automation systems like Philips Hue, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings. See more on Smart Home tech here.
Google Home App
- Download the free Google Home App (available on iOS and Android) onto your smart device for easy set-up and control. Please note this app is required to operate Google Home Mini.