Did you know that you can use a PS4 Controller on PC? It’s quite easy to do! Here’s a step-by-step guide for all of you gamers out there!
How To Use PS4 Controller On PC: Easy Guide For Gamers
The DualShock 4 is the perfect controller to connect to your PC.
First, Install Ds4Windows:
- Download DS4Windows
- Go to Downloads folder and open DS4Windows and “Extract All”
- Open and Run the DS4 Application
- Click on the “Program Folder” option
- Once the download (and updates if applicable) is complete, click on “Open DS4W”.
- Click on Step 1 and “Install the DS4 Driver” and click Install again.
- Click Finish.
To connect via Bluetooth for wireless gaming:
- Press and hold the central PS Button and the Share button for three seconds until the lightbar at the top of the controller begins to flash.
- Open up the Bluetooth settings on your PC.
- Select ‘Wireless Controller’ under your settings and double-click add the device.
- If you’re prompted to enter a pair code, simply type in ‘0000’
- Before you start a game, go to the settings tab and make sure your controller of choice is selected.
To connect via micro USB cable using Steam:
Use this option if your PC isn’t Bluetooth enabled, or if you just prefer to old school it.
- Connect your controller to your PC with a micro USB cable.
- Open up “Big Picture” via Steam and use your controller to navigate. Steam Big Picture lets you know which games are optimised for using a controller on your PC.